Coronavirus Vaccine

Hello, dear friends,
Today I saw this good news.
https://m.businesstoday.in/lite/story/coronavirus-vaccine-soon-oxford-scientists-say-1-million-doses-of-drug-candidate-by-sept/1/401359.html?__twitter_impression=true
According to professor Sarah Gilbert, of Oxford University, there could be a successful vaccine for Coronavirus on September this year.
This is a very good news, God has helped us once again. Of course there are still some things to do, but it appears that the tide is changing. Still, until then take care and stay safe on home.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

That would be a good news to everyone if this vaccine would be available by September. Hopefully they will produce enough of it to cater all people from that vaccine. Thanks for sharing the information Sir @Luis_Ruiz…Keep safe as always!

1 Like
1 Like

It is a good news for everybody, our country are sinking already lots of innocent people had died and suffered. I hope that vaccine really cure our home and hoping sooner everthing will be okay.On the other hand, china had said they cannot help us cure us here. I don’t know what’s their problem with our country when they already know and cure all the patients in wuhan.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this lovely news! Lovelier still are the people behind who are passionate about finding the cure for coronavirus! I do hope this serves as a benefit to everyone!

Thank you for the good news @Luis_Ruiz! I pray this will soon come to an end. It really has affected a lot of lives. God bless us all! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

@Luis_Ruiz We need to pray i don’t know if there are already vaccine for Covid-19. Sometimes its a false hope. We need a concrete example that someone is getting better or it can heal a covid patient. Don’t Get me wrong that i am losing hope for this virus.
We all want that Vaccine many lives are Gone now. We can do this God will help those scientist to build a Vaccine. God has a plan!