Testimony, Muslim became Christian

MUSLIM MAN ENCOUNTERS THE LIVING GOD
AND ONCE YOU HAVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE LIVING GOD IT’S ALL SHE WROTE

Muslim converts to Christianity.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN BECOME A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST:
(This is a suggested prayer. You can pray/ speak to your Creator in any language. God understands all languages and He loves you very very much. This prayer is not a ritual based on specific words, but rather a prayerful guideline for your sincere step of faith.)
PRAY THE FOLLOWING PRAYER OUT LOUD or just whisper. God is not deaf :wink: :

O LORD, I thank you. You have revealed Yourself to us because Your Word, Jesus Christ, became flesh to save us. LORD, I give you my life forever. I give You my life and I believe in You, oh LORD. I accept the act of salvation that took place for me on the cross. Oh LORD, please forgive all my sins. I am sorry for all the sins I have ever committed in my life. I ask that you make me clean. Make me a new person in You. Help me to love others and love You more and more each day. Father, strengthen me. Thank you for breaking my chains. I thank you Father for I am no longer a slave to sin. Oh LORD, I thank you that I am now your son/ daughter. Thank you, LORD. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen

CHIEF IMAM - JESUS appeared physically to me inside my mosque while I was praying on RAMADAN DAY and told me about…(muhammadu J.A bello) full confession video.

Ex-Muslim.
follower of Jesus christ our king
Proud of you our sister in Jesus christ blood.
God bless you

I was once encountered God, during fellowship. And that time, I cried to him and ask for forgiveness. I forgave those people who sins me. Also during those time encountering him, I just realized we don’t need to see him we just need to feel him that he was there. In your case I am so grateful that you have encountered God and talked to him. God bless.

Thousands of Angels are Praising right now in heaven because there is a life that transform and saved from Slavery of sins. This is a living testimony for everyone doesn’t know Jesus. I pray that many people will be saved.

This reminds me of a topic in my devotion before. Reconciliation restores those who have been alienated. :yellow_heart:

Jesus described His reconciling work in similar terms. “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends” (John 15:13). As a result of this sacrificial act of friendship toward us, we can now be friends with Him. “I no longer call you servants . . . . Instead, I have called you friends” (15:15).

Read more here guys: https://odb.org/2020/04/21/friends-again/