1 Chronicles 16:33 Then the trees of the forest will sing for joy before the LORD, for He is coming to judge the earth

Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book and if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words and He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will be stationed in the presence of kings; he will not stand before obscure men but this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated Me without reason.’ When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father— the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father— He will testify about Me and you also must testify, because you have been with Me from the beginning. He who despises instruction will pay the penalty, but the one who respects a command will be rewarded. Surely you will summon a nation you do not know, and nations who do not know you will run to you. For the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, has bestowed glory on you.” Seek the LORD while He may be found; call on Him while He is near. Let the wicked man forsake his own way and the unrighteous man his own thoughts; let him return to the LORD, that He may have compassion, and to our God, for He will freely pardon. Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” Dishonest wealth will dwindle, but what is earned through hard work will be multiplied. Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life. Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? No, it is for this purpose that I have come to this hour. Father, glorify Your name!” Then a voice came from heaven: “I have glorified it, and I will glorify it again.” The crowd standing there heard it and said that it had thundered. Others said that an angel had spoken to Him so My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it. If you have nothing with which to pay, why should your bed be taken from under you? Do not move an ancient boundary stone which your fathers have placed . You will indeed go out with joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Instead of the thornbush, a cypress will grow, and instead of the brier, a myrtle will spring up; they will make a name for the LORD, an everlasting sign, never to be destroyed.”

Isaiah 55:5-7; 10-13
Proverbs 22:27-29
John 15:25-27
John 12:27-29
Romans 8:25-27
John 20:28-30
Proverbs 13:11-13

c1dba8e58ce82c0da7d49ecde1b3996b