1 John 1:2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who has studied to show themselves approved as a hidden treasure!

When Babylon’s seventy years are complete, just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father. I lay down My life for the sheep. Thus declares the Lord GOD, who gathers the dispersed of Israel: “I will gather to them still others besides those already gathered.” I will attend to you and confirm My promise to restore you to this place for this is what the LORD says: My flock went astray on all the mountains and every high hill. He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, and I have other sheep that are not of this fold. they were scattered over the face of all the earth, with no one to search for them or seek them out, I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd. The reason the Father loves Me is that I lay down My life in order to take it up again. My servant David will be king over them, and there will be one shepherd for all of them. As a shepherd looks for his scattered sheep when he is among the flock, so I will look for My flock. I will rescue them from all the places to which they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. They will follow My ordinances and keep and observe My statutes. Then the LORD said to me, “They have spoken well. Let the prophet who has a dream recount the dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the LORD. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him for I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you and I will hold accountable anyone who does not listen to My words that the prophet speaks in My name. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do, for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” Since you call on a Father who judges each one’s work impartially, conduct yourselves in reverent fear during your stay as foreigners. “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the LORD. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. I will make with them a covenant of peace and rid the land of wild animals, so from now on we regard no one according to the flesh. Although we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation so that they may dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the forest. There remains, then, a Sabbath rest for the people of God for whoever enters God’s rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from His. Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following the same pattern of disobedience. The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, but the food of the serpent will be dust. They will neither harm nor destroy on all My holy mountain,” says the LORD. Then He will judge between the nations and arbitrate for many peoples. On that day I will make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air and the creatures that crawl on the ground and I will abolish bow and sword and weapons of war in the land, and will make them lie down in safety. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears Into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer take up the sword against nation, nor train anymore for war.

1 Peter 1:15-17
Isaiah 11:6
2 Corinthians 5:16-18
Isaiah 65:25
Ezekiel 34:25
Hosea 2:18
Jeremiah 31:33
Matthew 5:8-10
Hebrews 4:9-11
Jeremiah 29:10-12
Deuteronomy 18:17-19
John 10:16,17