1 Samuel 24:5 Afterward, David was conscience-stricken for having cut off a corner of his robe

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one that has knocked and knocked asking that it(TRUTH) be opened unto them!

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit and behold, I am sending the promise of My Father upon you remain in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.” All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid. “I myself did not know Him, but the One who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit descend and rest is He who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’ Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. Whoever strays from the path of prudence comes to rest in the company of the dead. Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil and now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever. My son, do not lose sight of this: Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have insight and strength. Preserve sound judgment and discernment. I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that you might be saved and I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent you may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned and He who isolates himself pursues selfish desires; he rebels against all sound judgment. A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in airing his opinions. The man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” Therefore the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. So He drove out the man and stationed cherubim on the east side of the Garden of Eden, along with a whirling sword of flame to guard the way to the tree of life.…

John 5:34
John 11:15
Proverbs 3:21
Proverbs 8:14
Proverbs 18:1,2
John 13:15
Romans 5:12
Genesis 2:23
Proverbs 21:16
John 14:1
Proverbs 13:12
Romans 15:13