2 Corinthians 1:7 And our hope for you is sure, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you will share in our comfort

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it as a hidden treasure!

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous. And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ So you testify against yourselves that you are the sons of those who murdered the prophets. Are not the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation? ”Yet to which of the angels did God ever say: “Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet”? You made him a little lower than the angels; You crowned him with glory and honor and placed everything under his feet. Since the children have flesh and blood, He too shared in their humanity, so that by His death He might destroy him who holds the power of death, that is, the devil, and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. Have mercy on those who doubt and indeed save others by snatching them from the fire; and to still others show mercy tempered with fear, hating even the clothing stained by the flesh somewhere it is testified in these words: “What is man that You are mindful of him, or the son of man that You care for him? When God subjected all things to him, He left nothing outside of his control. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to him. He will call to Me, ‘You are my Father, my God, the Rock of my salvation.’ I will indeed appoint him as My firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth. I will forever preserve My loving devotion for him, and My covenant with him will stand fast. “Here am I, and again: “I will put My trust in Him and the children God has given Me.” Once again to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you unblemished in His glorious presence, with great joy.

Hebrews 1:13,14

Hebrews 2:13-15

Jude 1:22-24

Hebrews 2:6-8

Psalm 89:26-28

Matthew 23:29-31

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it as a hidden treasure!

Who is the image of the invisible God whom he did foreknow,
he also did predestinate that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. the firstborn of every creature to be conformed to the image of his Son. God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, He is the head of the body, the church; He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. He is the beginning and firstborn from among the dead, so that in all things He may have preeminence.

Colossians 1:15,18
Romans 8:29
Colossians 1:17-19

@highlight @everyone @followers