2 Corinthians 12:14 Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, because what I want is not your possessions but you. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word off truth shares with the one who has studied to show themselves approved as a hidden treasure!

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters and God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness He called “night” and there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger my beloved brothers, understand this: Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. So if I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. I have set you an example so that you should do as I have done for you. 16Truly, truly, I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to control his whole body for out of the same mouth come blessing and cursing. Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. My brothers, they want to be teachers of the law, but they do not understand what they are saying or that which they so confidently assert this should not be! On the first day of the seventh month, Ezra the priest brought the Law before the assembly of men and women and all who could listen and understand. An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of infants, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth. So Ezra read it aloud from daybreak until noon as he faced the square before the Water Gate, in front of the men and women and those who could understand. And all the people listened attentively to the Book of the Law. Ezra the scribe stood on a high wooden platform built for this occasion. At his right side stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, and at his left were Pedaiah, Mishael, Malchijah, Hashum, Hash-baddanah, Zechariah, and Meshullam. Ezra opened the book in full view of all the people, since he was standing above them all, and as he opened it, all the people stood up. Then Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God, and with their hands uplifted, all the people said, “Amen, Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground. The Levites—Jeshua, Bani, Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodiah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, and Pelaiah—instructed the people in the Law as they stood in their places. 8So they read from the Book of the Law of God, explaining it and giving insight, so that the people could understand what was being read. Nehemiah the governor, Ezra the priest and scribe, and the Levites who were instructing the people said to all of them, “This day is holy to the LORD your God. Do not mourn or weep.” For all the people were weeping as they heard the words of the Law. Then Nehemiah told them, “Go and eat what is rich, drink what is sweet, and send out portions to those who have nothing prepared, since today is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.” And the Levites calmed all the people, saying, “Be still, since today is holy. Do not grieve.” Then all the people began to eat and drink, to send out portions, and to rejoice greatly, because they understood the words that had been made known to them for certain men have crept in among you unnoticed—ungodly ones who were designated long ago for condemnation. They turn the grace of our God into a license for immorality, and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ. Although you are fully aware of this, I want to remind you that after Jesus had delivered His people out of the land of Egypt, He destroyed those who did not believe and the angels who did not stay within their own domain but abandoned their proper dwelling—these He has kept in eternal chains under darkness, bound for judgment on that great day for He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, the sheep under His care. Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah, in the day at Massah in the wilderness, where your fathers tested and tried Me, though they had seen My work.

Jude 1:4-6
Psalm 95:7-9
John 13:14-16
Genesis 1:1-5
James 3 :1,2
Romans 2:20
1 Timothy 1:7
James 1:16
James 1:19
James 3:10
Nehemiah 8:2-12

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word off truth shares with the one who has studied to show themselves approved as a hidden treasure!

This is the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ the night is nearly over and the hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear and obey what is written in it, because the time is near and the day has drawn near. So let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light who testifies to everything he saw. John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the seven Spirits before His throne, Love does no wrong to its neighbor therefore love is the fulfillment of the law understanding the occasion. Little children, do this, I am with you only a little while longer. You will look for Me, and as I said to the Jews, so now I say to you: ‘Where I am going, you cannot come.’ A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you also must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another and do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. The axe lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. I baptize you with water for repentance, but after me will come One more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

Revelation 1:2-4
John 13:33-35
Romans 13:10-12
Matthew 12:33
Matthew 3:9-11