A FATHER'S TESTIMONY: My daughter was born 5 months and 2 weeks of pregnancy

Capture.PNG

My daughter was born on the 3rd of March 2002, 5 months and 2 weeks of pregnancy. She was premature. I had just finished my overnight job as a bouncer in a club in Germany. She weighed 790grams, not even 1kg. On seeing her tiny structure inside the incubator, I cried like I never cried before. I asked God, why, why me? After crying out my heart, I realized only a miracle could save her. She is the reason till today, why my faith in God is so strong. I laid my hands over her and prayed. I did not know what to pray about, but I prayed my pains onto God and begged God not to allow my sins/punishment for my numerous transgressions be passed unto my little girl. I made a vow to God. 3 days later I went and paid the vow to my Church to be passed unto the poor and needy. My Pastor prayed with me. I prayed that my daughter would leave that Hospital without complications hence the vow/deal with God. My daughter is 14+ years old now, straight A student, speaks 3 international languages already and she left that Hospital without complications. What else can I say? My pain as I saw it then was actually God’s way of drawing me closer to come to know him and have faith in him to prepare me for the movement that was to come. Jesus saves! Jesus still heals! Render your hearts to Him today and commit whatever that may sound so difficult to you unto Him today. He’s there to always answer us when we call on Him. Glory be to God. Please like and share this for people to see Gods doing

Ally Su

1 Like

amen!

790 grams, I would cry my heart out over that, that is a really frightening number for a baby. Beyond amazed upon hearing your story, truly only a miracle can save your daughter, and yes the Lord God was there and will always be there to help you! Your daughter is a living testimony of God’s great love for us!

Hello, dear @Christian_Topics
I always love to read this kind of testimony… It shows you the glory of the Lord and the happiness he brought to his people. We must never loose hope, by praying he’ll give us every thing we need. I myself was born with only 7 months, and of course it’s more common, but my mom used to say tha I looked like a mouse, but even with it God gave my life. We must always be happy for the God’s actions, because he’s always on our side!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

This is one of the greatest miracle ever. Imagine seeing your baby in that tiny body and weighing just 790 grams, not even 1kg! Really, God is so amazing!
Life is unpredictable. Everything can change in a snap. There are so many things in this world that are beyond our control. But here’s the thing, when you have God you can count on when everything comes crumbling down, when you fall short and losing hope, and you never stop believing in him, YOU will get through everything. God sees it, and he understands the cries of your heart. You just need to learn to trust and believe in his plans. Life will always be okay in the end as long as you have God who truly love you.

This is to prove that miracles exist and God as it is. A premature child grow healthy as I can see on the photo I am very happy to see that you live your own life child. God bless you and your family.

Wow God is so amazing I pray that God will continue to bless your Heart you are a Good father and God sees your Heart you are trully bless. Thank you for your testimony I learned so much about how to be a a good father someday.

Glory be to God.Glory be to God.