A patient with her great testimony of God

A patient with her great testimony of God. :heart:
God is all around us!

While watching the video, I was honestly trembling and crying too. As I was typing my response, my tears are keep on falling down. God’s love is really immeasurable. No matter how sinful we are, he is always there to forgive us and give us another chance to make things right. This testimony really moved me, especially the part wherein she says God pushed her to come back to her life on earth. See? God gives us a thousand chances, and it is up to us on how to live our life the way he wanted us to be. God bless you Ma’am…thank you for the inspiring testimony you have!

Bless you young lady I know your words are true because the Bible does not lie God word is sure and John 1:1 in the beginning was the word and the Word was God and God is the word what a great testimony the scripture says in John 14 1 through 6 let not your heart be troubled believe in God is both believe in me and my father’s house are many mansions if it would not so I would have told you so and if I go to prepare a place for you I will come again and receive you in myself that where I am there you will be also and Titus 1:2 and then hope ever turn of life with sky that cannot lie promised to before the world began God sent you back young lady to be a testimony to be a witness and to win people to Christ and be a light that shines that people may know that Christ as your savior will be praying for you for a completely recover and the blood and Jesus name love you my sister in the Lord Keep On Keepin On I rededicated my life back to Christ myself sometimes the Lord has to move in our hearts dial out to go to hard times we don’t understand it but we are to trust God and his word blessed are they that put their trust in the Lord hallelujah amen you expired me

I was crying while watching this video. I always believed that God’s love is beyond human comprehension. Even before we sin, He has already forgiven us. He sees through our shortcomings and is focused on our hearts. Each day, God is giving us a chance to have a life with Him at the center. I am always in awe every time I pray and receive His love and mercy. Life is totally different with Him.

Hearing her voice tremble as she tell her story is making me very emotional. God’s power is truly great and big! God told you to come back because He knows what good and kindness you can bring to the world. You have a purpose in life and God wants you to do that. God bless you! You are born and you have come back from death because you still have a task to do on earth. You truly touched a lot of people’s lives.

Because of his unconditional love for us he forgive and help us even we’re doomed and continue to make mistakes. He still believe on us, all we just need is to keep near on his side and repent so we we’ll be safe under his arms. Thank you for this testimony how God awesome is.

Wow, to see the nail-pierced hands of Jesus! That overshadows seeing the pearly gates and streets of gold.

I don’t know if this lady in the video can actually read our posts here. I just want to tell her that I believe in her amazing testimony. I can imagine people questioning her theology or being skeptical of what she is saying, but no one can ever put God in a box and tell Him what He can do or not do to show His love for His children. God bless you and thanks for sharing.