A Prayer for Blessing Over Your Home πŸ’—

These are also wonderful Bible verses to bless your home :heavy_heart_exclamation:

:heart_decoration: Joshua 24:15 "But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”

:heart_decoration: Proverbs 24:3-4 β€œBy wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.”

:heart_decoration: 2 Chronicles 7:15-16 β€œNow my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayer that is made in this place. For now I have chosen and consecrated this house that my name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will be there for all time.”

:heart_decoration: 1 Samuel 25:6 β€œAnd thus you shall greet him: β€˜Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have.”

1 Like

Hello, dear @kianna
I loved all of the verses! They are all great, I always try to bless my home when leaving to work or any activity, during the quarantine it obviously was reduced haha, but tomorrow morning I have to go to the bank, so great to have them in hand.
This is my favorite:

Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Our homes are a very very important matter for us all. It is where we live, sleep, eat, when a storm comes or the world is in chaos, we feel very much safe in the comfort of our homes that is why it is very important that it is blessed by the Lord God. :heart: I am glad that you loved the verses, @Luis_Ruiz. God bless you and your journey tomorrow on the way to the bank, keep safe always!