A Prayer for the Uncommon Normal

As we face this challenge the world is fighting, may we cling ourselves more to the Lord God. This just shows how much we desperately need Him and how we are very much weak without Him. We need His guidance more than ever. We need strength from Him to overcome these struggles. Guide us Lord. Amen.

Yes Amen to that we cant do nothing on our own we need God and we need to unite and pray in one spirit. God, we trust that you are good and do good. Teach us to be your faithful people in this time of global crisis. Help us to follow in the footsteps of our faithful shepherd, Jesus, who laid down his life for the sake of love. Glorify his name as you equip us with everything needed for doing your will. Amen.

1 Like

Yes, times have been tough. Thousands of companies are going bankrupt and millions of people are losing their jobs. There’s so much chaos and uncertainty not only here but all over the world. If our business still somehow earns or we are still able to keep our jobs amidst the crisis, be grateful. Not everyone gets to enjoy what we have today.
May we still believe in the triumph of the human spirit despite everything that’s happening right now. Someday soon we will overcome this and we will smile again. Let us keep praying for everyone and for the whole world. God hears us. Continue to walk in faith with Him.

There is power in persistent prayer - Micah 7:7

1 Like

Yes I agree with you @Paulo_Juamis We need to be united as one. Lord, I pray you would move the Spirit more boldly in my life. I know that any sin can grieve and diminish the voice of the Spirit, and I pray against the temptation to sin. Help me crave your presence more than I crave sin. Help me grow in the fruit of the Spirit and so walk closer with Yourself. I pray for guidance from your Spirit- let your will and promises always be a meditation of my heart. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

1 Like

Yes, we are weak when we do not have the Lord God to guide us. I pray that we are all united and pray to the Lord. Ask for His guidance, ask for strength to fight this.

Very true, @Jean! It pains me to see how my father is having a really hard time right now. It is very risky to go to work but it is a must. The prices of food are rising and so are the electric bills. I pray all of these will soon come to an end.

Yes Kianna. It’s been the strangest year and it’s crazy to think we have spent a quarter of it locked away in our houses. All of this extra time has allowed me to realize what really matters and taught me to appreciate the little things in life. To never ever take anyone and anything for granted. Life is too short and not everyone is lucky to have food, shelter and job like others. Nobody knows what could happen tomorrow. Some days maybe tough and sad, but surely, there will be brighter days and everything will be alright soon.

1 Like

Yes, I am quite shocked that it has been a couple of months that we are all in our houses. I am thankful that even though with all of these going through, I am still safe the past months. God is good.