A prayer request : Please pray for Rene Nicks husband who has a terminal cancer

Please pray for Rene Nicks husband who has a terminal cancer.
@MakkaPakka will update in detail soon.

Father, with you nothing is impossible. You are God of all flesh; we love you and we are confident that no situation is too hard for you. We come to you on behalf of this dear one seeking healing from cancer. God, Jesus Christ has fully paid the price by the stripes He took; we therefore are asking that the devourer gets off from this child of yours in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

1 Like

Thank you so much @FaithinGod
Loving Heavenly Father, I am coming to you of behalf of so many of my brothers and sisters in Christ that are suffering with cancer especially Rene’s husband. Lord, I place him and each one into Your loving care and pray that in Your grace, You will comfort their heart and soothe away all anxieties.

Give those that are treating and caring for these dear children of Yours, the skill and wisdom to do what is best in dealing with this destructive illness. Amen…

Lord God, we know You are the greatest and most loving of all. Guide Rene’s husband in this journey, give him the strength Dear God to fight this battle. Amen. Hoping for his fast recovery!