A return to the LORD

Look to my right and see; no one attends to me.

There is no refuge for me; no one cares for my soul; He sent forth His word and healed them; He rescued them from the Pit saying, "If you will listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His eyes, and pay attention to His commands, and keep all His statutes, then I will not bring on you any of the diseases I inflicted on the Egyptians.

For I am the LORD who heals you."

By faith Enoch was taken up so that he did not see death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.”

For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God: And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who approaches Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.

By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in godly fear built an ark to save his family.

By faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.…

“Because I, the LORD, do not change, you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed.

Yet from the days of your fathers, you have turned away from My statutes and have not kept them.

Return to Me, and I will return to you,” says the LORD of Hosts.

“But you ask, ‘How can we return?’

Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me!

But you ask, ‘How do we rob You?’

In tithes and offerings.…

For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke me, and break my covenant, remember, and forget not, how thou provokedst the LORD thy God to wrath in the wilderness: from the day that thou didst depart out of the land of Egypt, until ye came unto this place, ye have been rebellious against the LORD: But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul and it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, your words have been stout against me, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?

I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; a son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour?

and if I be a master, where is my fear?

saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name.

And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?

But they and our fathers dealt proudly, and hardened their necks, and hearkened not to thy commandments; If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me; Beware of false prophets.

They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

By their fruit you will recognize them.

Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit, can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries?

either a vine, figs?

so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

Psalm 142:4
Psalm 107:20
Exodus 15:26
Hebrews 11:5-7
Malachi 3:6-8
Deuteronomy 4:29-31
Deuteronomy 9:7-21
Malachi 3:13
Isaiah 65:2
Malachi 1:6
Matthew 7:15-17
Nehemiah 9:16-17
Leviticus 26:40-42
business-success-goals-business-success-goals-and-corporate-strategy-to-succeed-as-a-financial-clipart_csp78201310