A voice came from the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him.” Luke 9:35

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

On many past occasions and in many different ways, God spoke to our fathers through the prophets. A voice came from the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him.” Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. In these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? The angel of his presence he lifted them up in all their affliction he was afflicted, with his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and carried them all the days of old saved them.

Hebrews 1:1,2
Hebrews 13:2
Hebrews 1:14
Isaiah 63:9
John 14:9