Acts 4:26 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against His Anointed One.’…

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

By faith Enoch was taken up so that he did not see death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.“ Why are you angry,” said the LORD to Cain, “and why has your countenance fallen? By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible. I love the LORD, for He has heard my voice—my appeal for mercy. Because He has inclined His ear to me, I will call on Him as long as I live. The ropes of death entangled me; the anguish of Sheol overcame me; I was confronted by trouble and sorrow. If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you refuse to do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires you, but you must master it.” By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was commended as righteous when God gave approval to his gifts. And by faith he still speaks, even though he is dead.

Genesis 4:6,7
Hebrews 11:3-5
Psalm 116:1-3

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Read this, then I saw a scroll in the right hand of the One seated on the throne. It had writing on both sides and was sealed with seven seals. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or look inside it. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. “I revealed Myself to those who did not ask for Me; I was found by those who did not seek Me. To a nation that did not call My name, I said, ‘Here I am! Here I am!’ All day long I have held out My hands to an obstinate people who walk in the wrong path, who follow their own imaginations, bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. For behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; for I will create Jerusalem to be a joy and its people to be a delight.

Isaiah 65:1,2
Psalm 103:20
Revelation 5:5
Isaiah 65:17-19
Isaiah 29:11,12