After 25 years of alcoholism, my husband now has 90+ days sober and it is all because I performed the word of Jesus Christ

After 25 years of alcoholism, my husband now has 90+ days sober and it is all because I performed the word of Jesus Christ…Love the ones that hate you, bless the ones that curse you, do good and pray for those who mistreat you. It was really hard bcuz the devil was in him and he didn’t want to get out…but that’s what I did and it worked. There were arrests, there were periods of separation,the whole world said leave it and many times my own heart was penetrated by hate…but I didn’t act on emotion, I acted on the word of God. CODEPENDENCY is a word that the devil made up to divide families and destroy lives. It is not scriptural. It is nonsense and it is the deception of Satan used to conquer God’s people. The Word says the two become one flesh, that they may all become one as we are one, consider others more important than yourself. When you love in action, ferociously and according to the Word of God despite what your emotions tell you, you can overcome Satan, snatch people out of the fire and preserve the sanctity of the family. I know because God and I did it. We are triumphant and victorious. Hallelujah! It isn’t always easy and the battle continues…there are good days and bad, but if we abide in Christ’s commands our ultimate victory is imminent.

Billi Stuart

Your story is very inspirational and full of hope.

Sherene Sooknandan

That’s great

W Michael Unger

That’s wonderful…happy for you…my heart tells me the same thing…God answers in His perfect timing…not ours.

Debbie Zimmerman

PTL

Marie Atkison

Thank you so much for your testimony!!!

Cindy Yates

Sweet, so he repented of his sins?

Roleta Leks Nuuola

Very Glad he’s sober - but wondering Was it’s Gods work ? or something you did ?

Mark Buchanan