After the deliverance we should apply the word of God daily and be obedient

Brothers and sisters I believe with all my heart that some of us need deliverance from strongholds to be FREE, FREE INDEED. After the deliverance we should apply the word of God daily and be obedient. That’s my plan

Jorge Hernandez

good words

Karina Ylitalo

Absolutely

Joyce Ciccone

Absolutely

Joyce Ciccone

I was delivered from my chain of addiction after 22 years. God truly is incredible and a chain breaker. All praise be to God on high!

Kevin Vaughn

That’s my plan

Scoop Mendenhall

Re: “FREE INDEED. After the deliverance we should apply the word of God daily and be obedient.”… Luke 11:24-2824 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ 25 When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. 26 Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”27 As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, “Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you.”28 He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Joseph Bacon

Proverbs 26:11…As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly… Luke 11 27: “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Joseph Bacon

Amen
If you’re been tormented by demonic spirits/demons
I recommend Daily Mercy it’s an online deliverance program that you can do from anywhere that you have internet.
www.ricardowatson.com , look for Daily Mercy and schedule a call :pray:t2: