All glory and praise to God not only does he answer our prayers but gives you far more than we ask for

My husband is a disabled war veteran. He was shot and lost a lung
Now he has COPD stage 4
Also has emphysema
In December he got Covid spent 5 days in hospital because of pneumonia
On February 9th he went back into hospital this time with CHF and pneumonia again
He was on life support and his kidneys were failing
We had so much support and overwhelming prayers coming from so many people, churches and even other states churches.
I was so lost and scared , but my brothers and sisters in Christ prayed with me day and night. The elders went and prayed over him Our pastor went there and prayed over him.
I prayed God. If your will let him just open his eyes so I can look into them and say I love you one more time
My husband did wake up on Valentine’s Day. He opened his eyes
Tho he had to be put under for a few days God answered my prayers
On Feb 25 my husband came home !
Many nurses ,PT. OT, Speach home care and case managers but he cane home!
Today he was discharged from a few of these programs
He is in better shape right now than he was 2 years ago!
All glory and praise to God not only does he answer our prayers but gives you far more than we ask for. If it’s in HIS WILL.
Thank you Jesus.

Danielle Palmisano

Praise God this was His Will. He has given you a mighty witness to keep sharing. I totally agree HE ALWAYS GIVES MORE. HE LOVES HIS CHILDREN AND LONGS TO BLESS US.

Pat Grantham Bonds

We serve an awesome God as Christian we are so blessed

Rose Llanuza

Beautiful testimony Praise God. Wonderful that you kept the faith in Jesus our great Physician Healer I’m so happy I pray great years ahead for your family

Hope Thompson