All of my days I will tell God's love in my life!

https://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p960x960/107846573_3278707565522345_4377930463706316137_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=C1uuhB8SPUAAX81-zza&_nc_ht=scontent-nrt1-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=4a0e9e816012a59604a97a66ad08701f&oe=5F3770EB

Witnessing our faith is not easy, and many believers have told me that they struggle to share the gospel with those around them. I always share with them what makes it easy for me: I share what I have, not what I do not have.

Evangelism fire always ignites when I remember how I was before I met God, how I felt hopeless towards myself and towards the world. But when I found out that God is real and He is in control, AND He has a plan of salvation for me AND for the world, my life changed. Whenever I share this, I can’t help but get excited! And that’s when witnessing becomes easy.

For if I preach the gospel, that gives me no ground for boasting. For necessity is laid upon me. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! - 1 Corinthians 9:16 ESV

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Thank you for sharing these words. I share the sentiment as David, life was very bleach and sad for me before finding God in my way and accepting him in my heart. That’s why we strive to share it with the world, so everyone can have these inmense happiness!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Amen @FaithinGod
Trust in God no matter what you are going through in your life. Allow God to speak to you through his people, his Word, your prayers and the Holy Spirit. Remember, God is with you. He promised. God is love. He loves us and He pursues us with that love. And when I experienced His love, I was able to share that love with others. I appreciate the love God has for me.

1 Like

I can totally relate to this post. I am absolutely nothing before I met God. I was depressed, empty and I don’t even know anything about self-worth. Everything changed when I began to open my heart fully to God. And I can’t imagine where I am right now if I didn’t let Him in. Like you, I can’t stop telling people about how God worked in my life when I can’t even see myself worthy of anything.

1 Like

Praising God in the hard times doesn’t minimize or deny heaviness of heart. Instead, it redirects our focus on who God is. He never changes. He promised never to leave or abandon His children, so we can count on His presence, even when our emotions can’t confirm it. He is near to the brokenhearted (Psalm 34:18).

1 Like