All this time I was finding myself and I didn't know: I was LOST

"When we look at the world today, we are all finding ourselves. There are a lot of people scrambling for their identity, for certainty, trying to navigate through instability, trying to find something dependable, trying to deal with suffering…

…but there are so many people out there that don’t realize that they are lost in the first place. They are searching and searching and searching without willing to accept that all we need is not a way for us to help ourselves. What we need is someone to save us from our own brokenness and from the brokenness of this world.

The only way we can find ourselves is through the person of JESUS CHRIST. :innocent:
:heart: He loves you more than you could ever love yourself.
:heart: He knows you better than you could ever know yourself.
:heart: He’s done more for your flourishing and fulfilment than you could ever do yourself."
-Max Jeganathan

Are you still searching for fulfilment today?

Hello, dear @Zoey
What a great message! I have always tried to share it with my friends and family, because at the end of the day all we want is a purpose, we are looking for something to do that has meaning, for us and for the others. We look, look and look and don’t find that something, well we have someone at our side that can show us that exact thing that will fulfill our hearts, his name is Jesus! We just need to open our eyes, and let him lead us to true happiness.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.