Although many prisoners find hope in Jesus, this is a letter from one who was still doubtful

Although many prisoners find hope in Jesus, this is a letter from one who was still doubtful: “Can you give me one reason to give my life to Jesus? It won’t get me out of prison any quicker, and no one here would believe me anyway if I said I gave my life to God.” The best reason (I replied) to give your life to Jesus Christ is because you need Him. You need Him for this life, and you need Him for the life to come. So far in life, whether you realize it or not, you have been following the devil. He promised to give you happiness and peace. But has he kept his promise? No, not at all, nor will he ever keep it. He also promises that you don’t need to worry about what will happen to you when you die, which is another lie. But Christ does not lie, neither to this prisoner nor to you. You can depend on His promises, and the greatest promise of all is God’s promise of new life in Christ. No matter what you have done, God can forgive you and give you the power to start life again. Begin today by committing your life and your future to Jesus Christ. - John 8:44

Ric Rodriquez

Yes!!!

Matt Redpath

Because he is the only way to heaven

Scoop Mendenhall

That’s why he is prison because he does not Jesus in his life!

Caridad B. Monroe

TO THE MAN IN PRISON: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH THAT HE DIED ON THE CROSS TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS (PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE) SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIM, SO THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS GIVE YOUR LIFE TO HIM AND ALLOW HIM TO LIVE HIS LIFE THROUGH YOU. YOU’VE BEEN PURCHASED WITH HIS BLOOD.

Marie Bracy

Amen this is true and when we give our life to Jesus no one can grab us out of his hand. Amen I am saved.

Mary Whitehead