Amazon delivery driver pauses during a busy day to pray for baby with a heart condition

An Amazon delivery driver’s prayer for a baby boy with a heart condition in Idaho has gone viral and is inspiring many.

“There was a note and it said their baby’s food was essential, and every time I see that note, it just touches my heart,” Salinas, 41, told the local news station.
“I just stopped to do what my heart told me to do, to say a prayer for the baby and for the parents because that’s got to be very painful for all of them to see their baby hurt and struggle. I just prayed that they can make it through another day, one day at a time.”

“God has always been very important in my whole life," Salinas explained.
“And I would like to let everyone know that God is good. I always tell people, every day, that God is good, one day at a time.”

I appreciate this lady doing. Lord I will help the family of the baby by praying and asking also for your help on their baby’s condition. Please protect the baby and give his/her family a brave feeling to be strong to survive on the challenge that comes up with their family.

God bless you Monica! Truly indeed it is painful for a parent to see their child suffer and in pain… that feeling wherein you just wished that the pain will be transferred to you so that your little one will not suffer anymore and live a normal life…

Like what you did I will also offer a prayer for their baby boy…Lord, may you bring healing to the baby boy who is not well…stay by his side and comfort him as well as his parents too through this trying time…Bless the baby boy with your powerful healing, in Jesus name we pray…Amen…

Lord bless this woman.It is very rare to find someone like her.To this woman Thank you for your kindness please be healthy and also the baby.Please protect them both.