And do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”. Nehemiah 8:10

When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?”

As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee…

But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people…

So the servant ran to meet her and said, “Please let me have a little water from your jar.”

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

To the chief Musician upon Shoshannim, A Psalm of David. Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.

Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected?

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God…

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. THE END OF THE PROPHETS.

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? …

To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? …

They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.

John 4:7
Mark 1:2-8
Genesis 24:17
Psalm 74:22
Psalm 22:6,7
1 Kings 17:10
Psalm 69:1
Mark 9:12
Isaiah 40:3-5
Isaiah 53:1-12
Malachi 4:6
Psalm 22:1-31
Psalm 69:12When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?”

As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee…

But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people…

So the servant ran to meet her and said, “Please let me have a little water from your jar.”

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

To the chief Musician upon Shoshannim, A Psalm of David. Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.

Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected?

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God…

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. THE END OF THE PROPHETS.

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? …

To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? …

They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.

John 4:7
Mark 1:2-8
Genesis 24:17
Psalm 74:22
Psalm 22:6,7
1 Kings 17:10
Psalm 69:1
Mark 9:12
Isaiah 40:3-5
Isaiah 53:1-12
Malachi 4:6
Psalm 22:1-31