And the LORD said to Moses, “Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow. Have them wash their clothes Exodus 19:10

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

If you ask Me for anything in My name, I will do it. If you love Me, you will keep My commandments and I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever. Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you. There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him.” If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion,

John 14:21
John 14:14-16
1 Peter 4:11
Deuteronomy 4:2
Isaiah 52:7
Matthew 28:19
John 12:48