And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; Revelation 3:7

Who has established all the ends of the earth! Who has ascended to heaven and come down? What is His name, and what is the name of His Son. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent who has gathered the wind in His hands? Who has bound up the waters in His cloak surely you. know! Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar. Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine. “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “’Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions. The way of a fool Is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise. Even in laughter the heart may ache, and joy may end in sorrow. ”Give her as much torment and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, ‘I sit enthroned as queen. I am not a widow; I will never mourn.’ Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation and with many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, it is written: “’As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’ The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, andll them that hear thee. Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.” “Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father. There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death. Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?” Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!” Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.” Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, the word was God. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, He was with God in the beginning Jesus answered, I was established from everlasting from the beginning, before the earth began I trust in Your word “I am the way and the truth and the life. Because what I want is not your possessions but you. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children. Now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed. The proverbs of Solomon: A wise son brings joy to his father, but a foolish son grief to his mother. Therefore be wise, O kings; be admonished, O judges of the earth. Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. No one comes to the Father except through me. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender. Thorns and snares lie on the path of the perverse; he who guards his soul stays far from them. Blessed is the man whose quiver Is full of them for man did not come from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man the Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. because of the angels as we have received a commandment from the Father. Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation. I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth as arrows are in the hand of a mighty man so are children of the youth. The house of the wicked will be destroyed, but the tent of the upright will flourish. It is for this reason that a woman ought to have authority over her own head. There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness then I can answer him who taunts. and He will not be put to shame when he confronts the enemies at the gate.

John 8:53
Proverbs 14:11-13
Hebrews 1:14
2 John 1:4
Acts 2:40
Psalm 127:4,5
Psalm 2:10
Psalm 119:42
Psalm 127:5
John 14:6
Proverbs 12:15
Proverbs 30:12