Anyone has testimonies on how they pray for someone else’s life and they got closer to God?

Anyone has testimonies on how they pray for someone else’s life and they got closer to God?

Jorge Hernandez

The secret to prayer is to pray in secret

Samuel G Whiteside

Yes you can, but you can not force change, you can pray and have faith and hope that God will continue because after all He is the one that created that being so He’ll know how long it will take and what it will take for that person to change. You can only pray and move out of the way and let God work. Thats my experience.

Pink-Rose Thandeka

I’m in the same situation I have a friend who says they are saved and baptized and believes that Jesus died and rose again for her sins but she is still living in sin…meaning she isn’t married but still living with her boyfriend and having sex…any suggestions on how to talk to her? I told her that unless she changes her ways she will not see the Lord but she just get mad at me

Alicia Pierce

My best friend was an atheist and after praying for her she is a follower of Christ. Have faith it will happen God can change anyone’s heart

Taylor Lucas

For my personal testimony…My husband… I’m the one who’s got closer to God first…My husband were being addicted for some video games… he always drink with his friends…He spent a lot of time doing things that wount glorify God…I slowly introduce to him the Word of God… behind of it… I pray him to God…And it turns out he’s finally closer to God… He was Baptized… and Received the Holy Ghost after 5 months he was Converted… and he turn his back for everything his been doing before.Praise the LordAnd in our church… we have this request prayer… There’s a lot of our prayer answered…We this Guy we’ve been praying for him to be released in prison, he was a husband of our brethren in church…God hears us… he was released in prison…And also we pray for him for having a New view in life, and to be closer with God also…Now he’s going to be baptized, after their wedding this coming Friday. We always have this overnight Prayer every Tuesday… and we have this white board filled with request prayers…We can say there’s o lot of victory report, our answered prayers…There’s a power in prayer…

Canapi Jesa

I’ve prayed for many people to come to the lord, that’s our mission serve God and save others. So now the question is when do we all collectively serve in this

Scott MacDonald