Are Catholics Christian-?

http://faithpixel.com
Are Catholics Christian?
Someone wrote online: “I would like to add that Catholics are Christians, in fact, the Catholic Church is the original Church that Our Lord founded.” I replied: "Catholics are told they are “Christians” by the same men who tell them to pray to “The Queen of Heaven”. How shocking it was to re…

Are Catholics Christian?

Chris Tom

Tyler Jennings

If they strictly follow catholic teaching then absolutely not. I was raised catholic. I had to leave that nonsense and read the Bible for myself to get saved.

Sam Piazza

I may hold a different opinion than others but no I don’t believe catholics are Christian in the traditional sense. muslims also believe they follow the GOD of the BIBLE but they do not follow JESUS CHRIST’S teachings. A simple example is “kill all infidels”. The catholic church breaks commandments almost ritualistically. It’s customary to pray to idols and even dead saints. They use Mary as a mediator between man and The FATHER. They also have blasphemous requirements like calling the pope “father”, claim priests (man) can forgive sins. They even sing a song called the flammas eius lucifer where they say JESUS is the son of Lucifer. They’ve played it off as nothing saying lucifer means morning star. Yeah well JESUS CHRIST is not the son of ‘the morning star’ neither. It’s only validated when the large group attending the service to say all say “amen” instead of questioning their catholic gods standing at the pulpit. catholics serve religion, they put JESUS CHRIST in a 3rd or even 4th place when it comes to Mary and that pédôphîlé pope. No you can’t convince me a muslim is Christian just the same a catholic. Just because they claim they serve the same GOD, their actions are far from HIM.

John Jay

the infant baptism, the praying and worshiping of Mary, the intermediary of the priest for the forgiveness of sin, the idolatry of the statues and gold, …none of that comes from Christ …

Nancy Thiffault

There are unsaved Baptists and non-denominational people.Rome herself doesn’t teach a saving Gospel, but there are saved Catholics

Andrew Smoke

Looking into the Catholic doctrine makes it clear that they are not Christian, as many of our doctrines would make us anathema to them, such as Christ alone through faith alone. They are works based.

Virginia Birch

No not if they are praying to mary or the saints. Not, if they believe they have to confess to the “fathers” of the church. We have but one Father. Not, if they pray in vain repetition as the heathen do as they do with the rosary beads. Not, if they believe payment can help them or their loved ones to enter the kingdom of heaven. Not, if they believe in their pope. Lord willing some may be saved by their ignorance of what is actually the church of satan that is the catholic church. Is the catholic church christian? Absolutely not. But are some saved by the blood of Christ? Lord willing I hope so.

Tyler Dixon