Are you grateful for God's lavish gifts to you?

Tell me more your thoughts.

@MakkaPakka, as the song says “There’s a half a million reasons to be thankful everyday.” I’m not only thankful for God’s lavish gifts, but I’m also thankful for His grace and the thousand little things that He has done to show His love for me. Whether it be good or bad, lavish or simple, God’s still worthy to be praised. :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

True! We must be grateful even with our failures because it is a way of God telling us that there is something more good to happen in our lives.

Having a heart of gratitude is an attitude for altitude.
It is better to have a grateful heart than having a heart that is full of complaints.

As Apostle Paul encourages us to be thankful in everything and rejoice at all times.

That encouragement is challenging and will take disciplines to see the goodness of the Lord at all times especially when we are facing circumstances that seems to be in crisis.

But having a gratitude heart will surely be rewarded and pleasing to our Creator.

Keep seeing the gold in every person’s heart and situation as well.

Truly grateful! At times I feel so worthless, God proves me wrong and showers me with so much blessings. :sparkling_heart:

1 Thessalonians 5:18 New King James Version (NKJV)
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
We have to be thankful to everything we experience. Not just the lavish gifts but we have to be grateful for the trials and hardships that we experience as well.
We will not appreciate the blessings that we have if we don’t experience some difficulties in life.

And said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

Job 1:21 (King James Version)

1 Like