Are you happy with your country's government actions?

Hello, dear friends,
Are you happy with your country’s government actions?
Obviously talking about the corona virus situation, what have the done or applied?
Here in Venezuela it was stated the quarantine, but the people did applied because of two reasons: 1) there’s no gasoline in the whole country 2)everybody knows that the hospitals can’t handle any case
Because of it, there may have not been much confirmed cases, but we know that’s not true, it’s the usual here.
But how are you? Is your government doing the right things?
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hello there sir @Luis_Ruiz! In the country that we live now, they are a lot of rules implemented by stages. We are in the stage 3 lockdown now, which means that all establishments will no longer cater dine in in restaurants, boarders are close interstate, social distancing, only one visitor allowed in the house and a lot more. Aside from that, the government is giving an economic support to each family members too. Hopefully, if the case will increase they will implement a total lockdown to be more safer.

1 Like

I can say that i am satisfied with the government i have today.
They are all doing their best specially this time of pandemic. Every branch of the government is working and helping each other. Even though sometimes some of our government officials is abusive . Meaning they are doing politics when they are helping.
But still satisfied with the government actions so far.

1 Like

Yes I’m Happy because they doing their best as they can to provide food to people who affected by this pandemic situation and protect people not to have virus. I pray to God that protect them also because their doing their Job to protect us and all we need is to pray for them.

1 Like

Hello, dear @arrol
Nice to hear! I just hope that the rest of the world is not suffering as my country is. Politics is such a corrupt thing, is incredible how much bad people moves around that world.
Here in Venezuela, the government ran out of gasoline, now supposedly there will be more, but at 0,5$ the liter (when the official minimum wage is 4$, so…), but at that price there are still lines of hours. It’s pretty sad…
I hope everything goes well in your country in the next days, have the business started opening again?
Kind regards.

Hello, dear @Paulo_Juamis
Thats nice to hear! So in your country they are helping people? Can I ask you where are you from? Have the business opened again?
Here in Venezuela instead all the food, gasoline, and all things gets more expensive by the day. So pretty illogical when the people are not working at their full extent…
I hope everything goes well for you.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Hi @Luis_Ruiz
I truthfully cannot agree that I am happy with their actions because it has been more than 2 months and mass testing was not even a priority. I really pray to the Lord everyday that they may please serve what the people needs.
I hope that the people in power educate themselves more about what the people needs so that they can use their power for the betterment of the country during this pandemic. I hope they would let the people speak about what is wrong with the system and may they use this to their advantage so that they may improve it.
Please pray for us and for our country because I really am not confident that we will get through this.
May the Lord give us strength and protection during this deadly situation. Let us lift everything to the Lord and have faith in Him. Amen.

1 Like

Hello, dear friend @hbbm14
I agree that when a government doesn’t support you, stopping your work and the fear against the virus can be a little desesperating… But don’t loose hope, with God everything is possible. By praying and having confidence on him, everything will be alright! I’ll pray for you tonight. For your country, for mine, for your people and my people!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like