Are you thankful for your government?

I know that there is no such thing as a perfect government. However, the government is also God’s ministers.

Rom 13:4 for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer.
Without a stable government, I believe everything is in chaos right now.

2 Likes

Hello, dear @yevillanueva,
In my case, no not at all. The conditions of the health system are horrible, and this is not going to change right now. Here in Venezuela being sick is a death sentence normally, now with the COVID will probably be worse. And private clinics are impossible to pay. The government says that we are good, but we all know it’s a lie. Besides that, the possibility of response against an emergency is next to zero, the country has no gas like at all, only the military has access to it.
So no at all. We are in chaos.
I pray to God for his protection.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hi there @yevillanueva…For me, the government here in Australia is doing their best to supply everyone’s needs in terms of financial help. Although we are not experiencing a total lockdown coz we have it by phase, we are still thankful that they extend help.

im thankfull because even if there is crisis now our goverment is responsible in all our necessities such as food and medicine supply i hope God will always guide our president give him a good health to manage our country and also wisdom. I pray to God that this crisis will stop and no more people will suffer.

Hi ! @yevillanueva
Yes, I am thankful for the government we have. Maybe, many of my fellow countrymen does not like the way our government handles this pandemic, but I know that they are doing their best to keep everyone safe. If it wasn’t for them, we won’t be able to survive this crisis. They have a big contribution to the safety of not just the country but every form of life in it. They are not a perfect government but I can say that they are trying and doing the very best that they can, and for that I am so thankful.

Yes! I am thankful for our government.
Especially with our President.
For his heart and love for our countrymen.
All I can do is to pray for him and submit to our government.

Praying for wisdom and excellent health upon them.
In Jesus Name!

I’m on neutral ground really when it comes to our government but I do still pray for our leaders, they have done measures that brought us danger in this time of crisis but some of the were righteous enough to help and to lessen the problems here in my country.

I’m so thankful for our Government because they doing the best they can to help people in need I pray to God to give our President wisdom and healthy body so he can lead our country in this crisis.