As Christians we are married to Christ and not to the Law of Moses

As Christians we are married to Christ and not to the Law of Moses,
The Law is Holy, Just, and Good, but it will never make one righteous, Holy, and give victory over sin,
WE serve in newness of Spirit { The Holy Spirit } Keeping our faith rooted in what Christ did for us at the cross,
and not in the oldness of the letter { Law of Moses ] to serve Christ and the law is spiritual adultery!!!

Leon Wilson

1 Like

Kellie Leverett Stewart

Bee Bernette

Anthony Tinnell well said.

Mike Taylor

Mike Taylor No, it is not. Jesus established a new covenant contains better laws, those fit for righteous people. The 613 mosaic laws now belong only to the unrighteous.

Micki Shilvock

Brady Rich sacrificial law right?

Hamidu Mbitiri

No clear your post. Referring to Moses law do you mean the 10 commandments or the 5 first books in the Bible? If you meant the 10 commandments, you should know that God wrote those commandments not Moses, and although the 10 commandments don’t save anybody they certainly show us what is sin that will lead us to death as is written

Ricardo Itza

So what do you think Yahshua kept to be the Spotless Lamb? Without the law how do we even define sin?

Jay Hartman

Very good news, makes sense why Jesus says this: John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. ---- Dead to sin, therefore dead to the law of Moses, and alive to love being one with Christ.

Eric Perez

GRACE GRACE GRACE God did away by bringing us the Amazing Grace of his son Jesus Christ and on top of that I believe the veil was Torn so that we could have access to him on a one and one… the people would think of everything not to share as GOD SAY…GO TELL IT COMPEL THEM…so that they COULD ALSO belong to him family…but ALLOW THE break down in humility with a contrite heart and seek God’s heart…FOR HIS WILL…AMEN

Linda Rivera

With all that said you are still commanded to keep it regardless not for justification but just because your told to. Don’t make excuses to stay sinning

Raheim Raphael

Matthew 5:17 (“Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”)Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplishedBehold, I am he that gave the law, and I am he who covenanted with my people Israel; therefore, the law in me is fulfilled, for I have come to fulfil the law; therefore it hath an end" (3 Nephi 15:4-5)What does the fulfillment of the law mean?A fulfilled law is exhibited by an inward righteousness that exemplifies God’s character and loves others; this is righteousness that exceeds the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees.What did Paul say was the fulfillment of the law?Paul the apostle tells his readers in Romans that love is the fulfillment of the law

Brady Rich