As has just been said: “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion.” Hebrews 3:15

Therefore, in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling since we know what it means to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. What we are is clear to God, and I hope it is clear to your conscience as well. Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “’Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; In that day the Egyptians will be like women. They will tremble with fear beneath the uplifted hand of the LORD of Hosts, when He brandishes it against them. The land of Judah will bring terror to Egypt; whenever Judah is mentioned, Egypt will tremble over what the LORD of Hosts has planned against it

Revelation 18:4
1 Corinthians 2:3
2 Corinthians 5:11
Isaiah 19:16,17
Hebrews 10:31
Matthew 16:3
images (72)