Ask and you shall receive

WE LOVE YOU!

I warn you, as I did before, envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like and those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. It’s not in our time or can others force their time on us to help so. We must understand it’s in God’s timing and believe it or not it’s your prayers that are being be answered it’s all in God’s timing he has already started a good work don’t you see it, Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him. So then, this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven so that Your name will be magnified forever when it is said, ‘The LORD of Hosts is God over Israel.’ And the house of Your servant David will be established before You. I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.” They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?” Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well. If I love you more, will you love me less? So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. He must become greater; I must become less.” But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Galatians 5:21-23
1 Corinthians 10:13
1 Corinthians 3:7
2 Corinthians 12:15
John 3:30
2 Samuel 7:26
Matthew 6:8-10
John 14:9
Jeremiah 1:5
Matthew 22:32
John 5:19
Luke 24:32