Asking JESUS CHRIST into our lives doesn’t contradict any scriptures

THIS IS TRUE KNOWLEDGE. This is not a be-lie-f.
Asking JESUS CHRIST into our lives doesn’t contradict any scriptures. It is an awareness of a need to surrender our will and allow HIS will to be done in and through us forever. Revelation 3:20-22 20) "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21) To him who OVERCOMES I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also OVERCAME and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22) “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” PEACE and GOD Bless

Caridad B. Monroe

I can’t remember exactly right now but if I’m not mistaken in Revelations, this verse talks about the churches or 7 churches of the end times. The ones that proclaim christ but do not know Him. It is so sad.

Efra Garcia Jr.

How is it not a belief?

Sean Macdonald

Well, there certainly aren’t any Scriptures that support it.Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith
Philippians 3:8‭-‬9 ESV

Aaron Jones

The Real You Is The Immortal 98 Degree Furnace In Your Chest - Biblical NON-Orthodoxy

Russell Dibird

And that’s the truth well said

Scoop Mendenhall

Anointing

Bekka Kuhnen

Aaron Jones