At the right time, I, the LORD, will make it happen

The smallest family will become a thousand people, and the tiniest group will become a mighty nation. At the right time, I, the LORD, will make it happen.” Isaiah60:22

Hello @FaithinGod Praise God for His wonderful word. Knowing that God has everything under control and that He is ultimately holding our lives in His hands can clear our minds to be able to more fully trust in Him. From my personal experiences in life, there have been countless times when I thought I had traveled too far off from the path that God had laid out for me, or I had started to believe there was no way I would get through a particular hardship.In each and every one of these circumstances, God pulled through with his glorious plan, replacing whatever I had lost with something far greater than I could’ve ever fathomed.

1 Like

Amen. Better days our coming and I am very excited about it. All of these problems will soon be a memory and the all the people will be united and in peace. In Jesus’ perfect timing!

1 Like

This bible verse simply wants us to remember that everything is temporary…we may be anxious today because of this pandemic that affects our financial status, but it is temporary…In everything you do trust in the Lord, and he will grant your heart’s desires…let us all expect for better days and be grateful as always wether we experience good or bad things…

As we embrace the new normal life amidst Covid-19, it may be difficult to reflect on where we are going, what should we do and who we want to be. Remember that this is temporary. Always remember how far God has brought us, blessed us, provided for us, protected us, favored us and loved us. Stop worrying about the how and trust Him. Not everyday is a good day just like this pandemic, but God promised us that there will be brighter days. Be patient and be ready to receive our blessings in time by trusting Him in every situation. Keep believing.

I need prayer, I trust in Jesus!
He has a plan for me.
Amen