Be careful when you say you live life without sinning

Reflection from Peter Feriozzi

Here is just a short list of sins I could probably add about 500 more to this list so be careful when you say you live life without sinning because that is not true…

It’s not possible to live life without sinning that’s the reason why JESUS CHRIST died on the cross for us in the first place…

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1. Abusers of Self: Self polluters, having unnatural lusts

2. Adultery (Note: Only for those who have been married)

3. Anger

4. Backbiters: Those whospeak evil of those who are absent

5. Banqueting: A drinking party

6. Becoming a Stumbling Block to a Weak Brother Through Our Liberty: Taking liberty to do things without thinking of the effect on a weaker brother’s conscience.

7. Being Angry With One’s Brother: Expressing unkind thought or action toward others

8. Bitterness

9. Blasphemy

10. Boasting

11. Brawling

12. Brother Going to Law Against Brother: No definition given, so I’ll wing it. Bringing legal action against another. If someone has a better definition, please let me know.

13. Burying our Talents: Not making wise use of what God gave us

14. Calling One’s Brother A Fool: Ridiculing another

15. Chambering: Unmarried people living and sleeping together

16. Clamor: Loud, continued noises

17. Complaining

18. Contentious:Quarrelsome

19. Corrupt Communications:Unprofitable or impure language

20. Covenant Breakers: Lightly breaking a solemn or legal pact.

21. Covetousness

22. Craftiness: Cunningness

23. Debate

24. Deceit

25. Defiling the Body

26. Defraud

27. Denying Christ

28. Desiring the Praise of Men: Doing things to gain praise.

29. Despiteful

30. Dishonesty

31. Disobedience to Parents

32. Divisions: Forming splits or schisms in groups

33. Divorce

34. Double Tongued: Making insincere statements

35. Drunkenness

36. Eating the Bread, or Drinking The Lord’s Cup Unworthily: Taking communion while living in sin

37. Effeminate: Unmanly or womanish man.

38. Emulations: Ambition to excel

39. Envy

40. Evil Concupiscence: Longing or desire for forbidden things.

41. Evil Eye: Having selfish motives

42. Evil Thoughts: Worthless, injurious, or depraved thoughts

43. Extortion

44. Fathers Provoking Children to Wrath: Frustrating children through harsh treatment and/or failure to communicate.

45. Fearful: Discouraged, anxious, faithless

46. Filthiness

47. Filthy Lucre: Recieving personal gain through unrighteousness.

48. Finding Faults With Others While Having a Greater Fault Ourself

49. Foolishness

50. Foolish talking : Silliness.

51. Giving False Witness

52. Fornication

53. Giving Offense: Causing another to fall spiritually by our example.

54. Greediness

55. Guile: Deceit

56. Haters of God

57. Hatred

58. Having Evil Treasures in the Heart: (The definition doesn’t make any more sense).

59. Having Pleasure in Them That Do Things Worthy of Death: Enjoying the company of sinners.

60. Hearing the Sayings of Christ, but Not Following Them

61. Heresies: Religious opinion different from established Scripture.

62. Highmindedness: Arrogant

63. Hypocrisy

64. Idle Words: Words of no value.

65. Idolatry: Loving someone or something more than God.

66. Implacable: Refusing to be appeased

67. Inordinate Affection: Passion, lust.

68. Inventors of Evil Things: Those who contrive evil ways to satisfy their carnal lusts.

69. Jesting: Talking to make others laugh.

70. Judging

71. Knowing to Do Good, but Doing it Not

72. Lasciviousness: Lustful, wanton, exciting lust.

73. Laying Up Treasures on Earth: Pursuing material success at the expense of spiritual things.

74. Living in Pleasure: Fond of luxury and sensual pleasure/gratification.

75. Lovers of Self

76. Loving Another Person More Than Jesus

77. Lusting After a Woman

78. Lying

79. Maliciousness

80. Malignity: Being harmful or dangerous, bad character.

81. A Man Prophesying or Praying With His Head Covered.

82. Mockery

83. Murder

84. Murmering: Grumbling, secretly complaining

85. Presumptious

86. Pride: Self esteem.

87. Puffed Up: Overestimating of one’s ability or knowledge.

88. Purloining

89. Railing: Slander

90. Revellings: Overindulgence at feasts, merrymaking.

91. Rioting

92. Seditions: Stirring up opposition against authority.

93. Self Will: Arrogant

94. Speaking Against the Holy Ghost

95. Sorcery: Practicing magic with aid from evil spirits.

96. Speaking Evil of Dignities: Speaking ill of those to be honored.

97. Stealing

98. Stiff-Necked and Uncircumcised in Hearts and Ears: Obstinate

99. Strife: Quarreling, seeking superiority

100. Striker: Ready to Fight

101. Swearing: To take oath (as in court).

102. Teaching for Doctrine the Commandments of Men: Neglecting God’s commandments by manmade interpretation or commandments.

103. Traitors

104. Trusting in Riches

105. Not Entering by the Door Into the Sheepfold: Seeking salvation through means other than the blood of Christ.

106. Unbelief: Lack of faith.

107. Uncleanness

108. Unforgiving Heart

109. Unmerciful

110. Unrighteousness: Moral wrongfulness.

111. Unthankfulness

112. Vain Jangling: Babbling.

113. Variance: Strife

114. Voluntary Humility: False humilty.

115. Wantonness: Lustful, morally unrestrained.

116. Whisperers: Secretly spreading false or slanderous information.

117. Whoremongers:One who associates with whores, a male prostitute.

118. Witchcraft

119. Wickedness: Evil practices, crime.

120. Without Normal Affection: Hardhearted.

121. Without Understanding: Unwise

122. Wrath

123. Woman Cutting Her Hair

124. Woman Prophesying or Praying With Her Head Uncovered

Salvation is BY BELIEF on Christ and His finished work (John 19:30) on the cross ALONE - NOT BY good works, nor being a good person, nor Ten Commandments following, nor attending church, nor water baptism, nor any religious ritual. (Ephesians 2:8-9, 1 Cor. 15:1-4, John 3:14-18, John 6:39-40, Acts13:38-39, Romans 8:2, Philippians 3:9, Romans 4:4-5, Galatians 2:16-21, 2 Corinthians 3:7-9, Romans 3:20, Romans 5:20, 1 Corinthians 15:56, Romans 3:19-28… the list goes on and on)

The Bible is very clear…For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."… read the last part… with confession there is salvation there has to be a time and a place in your life that you asked Jesus Christ to be your lord and savior to be saved…

THE WAY TO BE SAVED ----------------------------
Romans 10:9
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

Romans 10:10
“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

The Bible says in Romans 10:9 that if thou (you) shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thy heart that God Hath raised him (JESUS) from the dead, thou (YOU) shalt be saved… IT’S THAT SIMPLE…

If you believe that God raised Jesus from the dead then say this prayer – just say God I believe in my heart that Jesus died, shed his blood, and arose from the dead. Jesus, come into my heart and give me eternal life. I now confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior thank you Father for saving me.

The prayer is not what saves you it’s the belief in your heart and the confession with your mouth that saves you the prayer does not have to be this exact prayer it can be any prayer but you have to confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus Christ came and died for your sins to be SAVED…that is the only way to be saved…

1 Like

I have done a lot of bad things in my life, God knows this. I openly tell Him how I feel and what I have done. I confess to the Lord God and asked for forgiveness. This has probably the best thing that I have done. Years ago, I was the type of girl that keeps everything to her self because she has no one to talk to and no one to trust. Now, I am happy how open I am to the Lord. How I asked for forgiveness and admit how dirty I am. The Lord God is the only one who can cleanse me.

Thank you for this. Being aware of our sins allow us to be open for God’s mercy. Each of us have been struggling with our own favorite sins but God’s grace is always available. “For nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38) We just have to come to him with a repentant heart. And if ever there comes a time that you will be filled with guilt caused by sin, remember this:

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10) For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. (Romans 3:23-24) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)

God bless, bros and sisters! :slight_smile:

I want to share this quote : A quote from Pope Francis:

“All of us here are sinners, all of us bear the weight of our sins. I don’t know if anyone believes he is free of sin. … If anyone thinks he is not a sinner, let him raise his hand. … We are all sinners. But he loves us, He loves us! And so let us – as sinners, but as sons of God, sons of our Father – let us all together offer a prayer for these people who suffer so many terrible things today in the world, so much evil. And when there are tears, the child looks for its mother; we too, sinners, we are children, we look for our Mother, so let us pray all together, each in his own language.”

– Address in Krakow, Poland, July 30, 2016

All of us committed some of the list written and shared above, but still we are lucky because no matter how sinful we are our loving God forgives us in all our lapses. Even I sinned a lot of times, but I earnestly ask God’s forgiveness thru confession and strive not to do same sin again.

To even entertain this thought would be so unchristian like. Thinking that we are without sin is so self righteous and it is against what Jesus is teaching us.

Romans 3:23 New Living Translation (NLT)

23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

This is the very reason why Jesus sacrificed Himself for us. So if we ever think that we don’t have even a speck of sin in us then it would mean mockery to the cross and the one conquered the grave. Yes no one is without sin, but the forgiveness of our sin was made simple by God. Believe in the one who sacrificed, the one who died and rose again, all glory and honor belongs to Him. “JESUS CHRIST” our savior.

1 Like

I agree!! Jesus Christ died for us, He did not die for a specific group of people but to ALL of us. All of us are sinners.

1 Like

Im sinner and trying to get back on from what ive done from yesterday. Everyday we are committing sins, Sins that Lord sees. I sins because we choose it or we already live on our sins. Im doing my best to lessen my sins but i cannot says that im doing my best right now.
As long as i hold the hands of my Creator Lord God. I know someday that i will be like Him. I love Serving our God using Church Communities. Because of this i learn a lot more how to be good person and think of everything before you do it. Just dont make your sins is your Daily Life.

No one is perfect. We live for our sins. So it’s really important for us to repent everyday and ask God for forgiveness. We were born as sinners so asking for God’s help is really needed.

Hello, dear @faithpixel
Sometimes we forget how much of sin we have in our life and that sadly it has become some of the most common things to be happening everyday at every time. We must realize it and accept our own problems by accepting Jesus Christ and truly believing in him, is the only way to atone for our sins on this world and be able to share the next one with him.
I’ll pray what you suggested, as I truly believe it:
If you believe that God raised Jesus from the dead then say this prayer – just say God I believe in my heart that Jesus died, shed his blood, and arose from the dead. Jesus, come into my heart and give me eternal life. I now confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior thank you Father for saving me. Amen!!
I only have a doubt, regarding the point number 123, is that really a sin?
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero