Be joyful always

1 Like

Yes. Be happy always spread love to everyone and you will be blessed. Be joyful and spread the good news in the community.

Hello, dear @Jenny
Yes… Being joyful is a quality not all have. I have always thought that to have it, you must have accepted God in your heart. Because he is love, he is joy, he is all the good things in our life. Now beside that, being joyful is actitude, I don’t know if you have heard of it, but having a joyful or positive actitude alwayas works in your favour. The first match is against your mind, remember that!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Amen. We need to be joyful always even there is problems,trials and sufferings we experience right now we need to have joy in our hearts because God is always there for us to Help and comfort us and never loose hope God knows the desire of our hearts.

This quote simply implies that we have to give thanks in all circumstances that we encounter…instead of being bitter, we have to be joyful as always… We must pray continually no matter what is going on with our life right now, we can thank God for His love, protection, guidance, and faithfulness.

Thank you for this :blush: If there is one thing that the devil does not want us to feel is to be joyful. Let us prove the devil wrong that despite all of this we are all hopeful for a wonderful tomorrow That as problems arise, our faith in the Lord God rises too.

Hi @Jenny thank you for sharing this quote!
I remember someone told me to smile every morning when you wake up because it really makes a big difference throughout the day. I tried doing it and it somehow helped me go through the morning with ease even though I’ve got so many things to accomplish that day.
Let us all remember to be happy not just for ourselves, but also for others. Let us spread the joyfulness of our hearts and try to bring peace to other people.

Be joyful always, pray at all times, be thankful in all circumstances. This is what God wants from us. When we are feeling sad or discouraged, we should still thank Him. It gives us comfort and encouragement.

James 1:2-4 says, “Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”

The Bible says that not only is it possible to find things to be joyful about during trials, but it actually commands us to do so. Be joyful always because we are so blessed in many ways.