Be mindful of the spirit of pride

Be mindful of the spirit of pride.
I was having a conversation with an English-speaking person, there arguing the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. In Hebrew, he’s called Yeshua because there was no letter J. They are trying to explain that Yeshua is the real name of our lord and savior, not Jesus Christ. In this conversation, you can see a lost individual with the spirit of pride. All I can do is pray for these people.
These conversations I do not involve myself, why? In Hebrew, he’s called Yahshua. In English, he’s called Jesus Christ, and so forth.
These individuals are trying to show their intelligence, but what is being manifest is the spirit of pride.
If you speak that language, then that’s what Yeshua is in Hebrew. if you speak English, then it’s Jesus Christ. Don’t waste your time on these pointless conversations. If an English-speaking individual wants to refer to Jesus Christ as Yeshua, there’s nothing wrong with that. The problem is when you’re trying to argue this point. This argument is baseless. I speak English, therefore, it’s Jesus Christ. There’s nothing wrong with educating yourself and learning other languages, but don’t mistake your education for being better than someone else. You can have all the education you like and still be lost. Seek God first, find salvation and I will assure you that these conversations will also be pointless to you. 
The most important question is, have you excepted the lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior? have you repented of your sins and turned from their wicked ways? Have you been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ? have you received the Holy Ghost like on the day of Pentecost?
This is the task Jesus gave his disciples, to go and preach the gospel to all creatures. 

Michael O’brian

We call God , Hesaketvmese in the Mvskoke language which means,…The Master of Breath.

Clarence Rolin

Fair quote. I like how you put this together.

ZephanaeaZion Reign

The Bible nowhere commands us to only speak or write His name in Hebrew or Greek. It never even hints at such an idea. Rather, when the message of the gospel was being proclaimed on the Day of Pentecost, the apostles spoke in the languages of the “Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene” (Acts 2:9–10). In the power of the Holy Spirit, Jesus was made known to every language group in a way they could readily understand. Spelling did not matter.We refer to Him as “Jesus” because, as English-speaking people, we know of Him through English translations of the Greek New Testament. Scripture does not value one language over another, and it gives no indication that we must resort to Hebrew when addressing the Lord. The command is to “call on the name of the Lord,” with the promise that we “shall be saved” (Acts 2:21; Joel 2:32). Whether we call on Him in English, Korean, Hindi, or Hebrew, the result is the same: the Lord is salvation.

Vaughn Dodridge

Some folks just want to argue and gate keep.

Ed Williams

Joshua Nathaniel Tortorici not in the Bible - doctrine of the church.Jan Cichowlas thank you

Jan Cichowlas

I call him Jesus

Diane Roberts

Raheim Raphael Jesus is Lord.My English language Gwezance un nibaa baa gitchi manidooThe son of God, the great spirit In my native language the Ojibwe .

Kyah Oakgrove

2,000 different views on the Bible and each of you think your right smh just prideful all around. Hypocrites

Raheim Raphael

Yes I have and agree with you. I hate all prideful arguments.

Sharon Kelly

Vain arguments aren’t advisable as a child of God. A one on one contact with the holy spirit is of utmost importance. But we must strengthen those that are week. But, if the week feels they are strong without being well fed with the word of God, then it is better to stay cool, and let the devil torment them for a while.

Phil Enchi