Be the blessed one, "the righteous will live by faith"

The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.

• John 11:25b-26a

When the former Glee star Naya Rivera was reported dead in Lake Piru near Los Angeles on age 33 in July, her only 4-years-old son was found alive on the boat. She gave up her opportunity of surviving, in order for her son be saved finally. I don’t know if Rivera had faith in Jesus Christ before. But I do know that a blessed one is the ones who have faith in salvation through the blood of Jesus by grace of God. Having Christian faith means the one who holds on the faith in being saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, is purified by God and called as the sons and daughters of loving God.

We all will die when God calls us go to him. There are many man in the Bible also died at God’s sight. The good, the evil, the kings, the ordinary people, the smart, the folly, the men, the women,…Saul, David, Samuel, Peter, Ruth,Jezebel…all the historical man left this world after they lived up to their years. But only the ones who is bestowed righteousness in Jesus Christ lives eternally by faith.

Romans 1:17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”