BE THE LIGHT OF JESUS FOR SALVATION NOT CAINS LIGHT UNTO DEATH!

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the reading Public!

The Spirit of truth, when he, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago what is yet to come. You have forsaken the love you had at first seeing a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person. We are God’s masterpiece; He has created us anew in Christ Jesus. Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”Honor one another above yourselves. If anyone has material possessions be devoted to one another in love anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. I hold this against you! I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you, save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

John 16:13
John 13:15
1 John 2:10
1 John 3:17
Revelation 2:4
Romans 12:10
Matthew 14:31
Jude 1:23
Ephesians 2:10
FB_IMG_1718636641101

1 Like