Bearing One Another’s Burden

Bearing One Another’s Burden.

When God places people in your life who are in need, He is aware of what they lack, and He knows He has given you the resources to meet those needs. You know God does nothing by accident.

Recognizing a need in someone’s life can be one of the greatest invitations from God you will ever experience.

Is God blessing you materially? It may be He is developing a “supply depot” in your life through which He can provide for others. Has God granted you a strong, healthy family life? It may be that He requires such a home to minister to the hurting families all around you. Has God released you from sinful habits? Has God’s peace comforted you in a time of great sorrow? Has God miraculously provided for your needs? It may be that He has been purposefully building things into your life so that you can now be the kind of person who will carry the burdens of others.:pray:

A believer cannot wait until his life is clear of obstacles before reaching out to others, since that day may never come. Even though we have our own needs, we can do all things through Christ’s strength including sharing someone else’s adversity 2 Cor. 12:9.
When you’re willing to wade into someone else’s troubles to help that person hold up under the weight, two things happen. First, he or she receives desperately needed blessings in the form of aid, support, and love. And second, you fulfill God’s command to love a neighbor as yourself.

I agree with these lines @FaithinGod…As the pandemic arise, I am aware that a lot of people in our town will really suffer because most them will be labelled as “no work, no pay”…so I initiated a charity work between my immediate family and ask everyone to help and share what they can share… and I am glad that everyone did their part and the people in our town are so grateful…

What an insight from God, this tells a lot about why God strengthen’s His people. It is for is not to be selfish upon receiving blessings from the Almighty Father. He blesses us not just for our own benefit but what God wants is for us to have an attitude to be mindful of others. He is revealing to us that we should become channels of blessing. To become people of God who has a nature such as His - gracious, merciful, compassionate and most importantly loving.

Yes! Amen to this, @FaithinGod. I am all for helping and providing these people with what they need. God is a giver and we should be too. We should also put ourselves in their shoes because we do not know what they have been through. We should remember that our blessings and success are meant to be shared so that it would also be a door for other people to become successful someday. Let us continue sharing our blessings and praying for everyone.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
I like your reflections a lot! This is honestly too much truth… And something people don’t do that often, God is always there, but what people don’t understand is that when it’s said that he is in the homeless and those in need, it also means that he has given you the tools to help those people. Even if you think you don’t have enough, remember Jesus multiplied the bread and the fishes, all that we give to God will be multiplied by much much more. We just got to have faith and act on good will. As God wants to.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

I think in the simplest of terms, this means just not walking away, not cutting off your hand. For us, on that sunny Saturday morning, this meant we spent time just talking with one another, listening to one another’s stories, and sharing our own. This meant that when we prayed for a friend we all wept together for the struggle she is facing. This means we remember one another’s trials and we continue to pray. You don’t have to know what to do because God does know, and He will see to it. Bearing with one another means hand to hand praying, one foot after the other, brain communicating with heart, lungs handling the rhythm of breath while the tear ducts empty. No one is in this alone. The world has nothing to offer because the world is “every man for himself.” Among the body of Christ it is, “every man is myself.”