Beautiful Christians Quotes you know

Want to collect some Christian Quotes inspiring and encouraging

These are Christian quotes I collected, hope you can get grace from these quotes.

1 Trust God. He has promised he will finish what he has started in your life.
If you’ll let him do it his way, it’ll turn out better than you ever imagined.

2 Keep praying. Don’t quit. Miracles happen everyday, so never stop believing. God can change things very quickly in your life. Amen!

3 A doctor can save your life. A lawyer can defend your life. A soldier can give you a peaceful life. But only God can give you an everlasting life.

4 The road I have traveled has not always been an easy one and the path was often full of stones, but I am still here. I know that the only reason I was able to make it this far, the only reason I am still here today, is the fact that God has walking the road with me every step of the way. Amen.

5 Lord, if it’s not your will, let it slip through my grasp and give me the peace not to worry about it.

6 God would rather hear about your bad day than not hear from you at all. Do you receive it?

7 A passion for God is the most attractive feature a man can possess.

8 Let us bow our heads…Dear God, I come to you as humbly as I know how. I confess my sins, those known and unknown. Lord you know I am not perfect and I fall short everyday of my life, but I want to take time out to say thank you for your mercy. Thank you for my health, my family, my friends, the roof over my head, food on my table and every thing I have. Amen!

9 Sex won’t satisfy you. Fame won’t satisfy you. Drugs won’t satisfy you. Money won’t satisfy you. Alcohol won’t satisfy you. Success won’t satisfy you. Life is empty without Jesus. He is the only one who can satisfy your heart. Amen.

10 No matter what you are facing, remember Deuteronomy 20:4 ”The LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory!”

11 The enemy may have meant it to stop you, but God will use it to increase you.

12 In our weakness, God’s strength shows, up the greatest.

13 Your scars can be a reminder of the grace of God.

14 Turn it over to God. Do what you can then let God take care of the rest.

15 Say it in peace, the blessings on you is greater than what’s trying to stop you.

16 Lord, I am asking for your mighty protection and peace to cover my whole family–from the youngest to the eldest, in Jesus’ powerful name!

17 God, wash me in your love - my every sin, my shame, my anxieties.

18 God, you are Good. You are the one who took the pain of this broken world on your body to give us life. I reflect on your goodness in the face of all this present evil.

Shouldn’t “Christian quotes” be all from the Bible? :thinking:

Well, the following is:
Beautiful prayer, worship, God’s everlasting nature to offer to sinners that if they will repent and turn to Him God will answer with forgiveness and great blessing. This is in the OLD Testament, by the way. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Click here to read 2 Chronicles 7

1 Like