Because Jesus Lives, I Can Face Tomorrow || Prayers for Covid-19, Brazil

*Praying for Brazil and the Nations during the time of Coronavirus. *
Video Credit : Templo dos Anjos
Translation Credit : Sarah Bobby

Sol Sis: This is what the entire world needs: JESUS. Repentance and humbly cry out to the God who saves. Help us Lord! Forgive us for taking You for granted. Heal us and prepare us for Your kingdom.

1 Like

@Steven: I have goosebumps while watching this video last time when it appeared in my newsfeed. It’s true! All we need today and forever is Jesus our savior. Let us strengthen more our spiritual relationship with him even after this pandemic ends.

1 Like

In unsettling times, such as a pandemic, we can find our peace in the presence of the Lord. He is the only one who can effectively prevent the contagious epidemic of fear. Then there are our own financial, physical, relational, health, and personal crises that often catch us by surprise and strike terror into our hearts. We feel helpless as events spin out of our control. All we need now is just to have faith on him, I believe everything will be okay soon.

Let us all pray together for this pandemic to end. God Almighty is beyond greater than this virus. Hear our prayer Lord God. Forgive us for our trespasses Dear Lord. Give us strength and power to overcome this all. We know this is temporary, God help us all.

This virus make us know we are so weak before unseen virus, we are so arrogant we think we can live without God, but the fact is that we can’t. We turn to God not just because God will promise we will not affected by the virus, but promise we will get eternal life. and the eternal life is in Jesus Christ, where our soul can get the true peace and joy in any situation.

God’s ways are really amazing! What we saw in the video was really heart warming and as a christian I am so blessed to see people kneel, raise their hands, and cry. Reaching out to the heavens admitting to our Father in heaven that we are helpless and there is nothing we can do but to cry out to Him for help. But this is the reality right now, God needed to allow for this pandemic to happen for us His people to realize that we need the Lord. I’m not sure about how worship is in your place, but for me in the congregation where I belong, raising both hands, crying and kneeling while worshiping God never happens. Help me in praying that there would be change in heart in my place and realization sinks in that God is worthy of all of these.

Hi @Steven. Let me join to you with your Prayer to the country of Brazil. Father, keep safe those people who suffered sickness, who don’t have food to provide them food Lord. This crisis is such difficult for everybody. Protect them father and let them know that you are God who forsake people who needs you and believe in you.

Hi there @IamRichardJohn…true! There is really a reason why this pandemic happens. In the community where we live in, only few people went to church every Sunday mass. As the pandemic arises, all masses are suspended and we can only watch the live streaming through facebook nor via zoom. To tell you honestly, a lot of people here doesn’t praise God, nor believe in him. I remember one time a baptist church add as in a group chat in facebook, and a lot of people left the group. It hurts to see people declining to accept God’s word but all we can do is respect them. I am just glad that in the Catholic church where we attend mass, there are a lot of people where added in our community now. Praise the Lord!

@Steven It was a great picture. They are not shy to show in the world that when you love GOD it has no perfect locations nor Time also “We will praise you and Give Thanks to you our Mighty Father”
We all know that God is hearing us from above, he will answer our prayer, he is with us.
Sometimes we may fall this times of crisis. We are all people so was i. Its okay to say im so tired but say not to Quit. Just remember that we have a BIG GOD that will surely bless us everyday and guiding us on our journey right now. God bless my friend.

“Because he lives, all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. And life is worth living, just because He lives.”

I miss worshipping and singing my heart out to God together with my brothers & sisters in the community. I can sing alone in my room but its totally different when I’m with them, the prayers are more powerful. Thank you, @Steven. This post is an affirmation to all of us, that God is more powerful than covid19. We need to open our eyes to God’s messages and have faith that everything works for His goodness.

Hi @Steven
God of silence and stillness, we trust you are with us in this time of noise and chaos. We pray for an end to this pandemic. Whisper your words of comfort, encouragement and hope to all who need them in these days of fear. Draw close to those who are sick and all those who risk illness, caring for them, protecting and uplifting them. In Your name, we pray. Amen.

For Brazil and everyone in the World, keep believing that this is just temporary. We will make it just like other battles we’ve fought. We may not understand God’s decisions even if they cause us pain, confusion, and struggles but know that even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise again.

Cho: Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living, just because He lives!

1. God sent His son, they called Him Jesus
    He came to love, heal and forgive
    He lived and died to buy my pardon
    An empty grave is there to prove my savior lives

2. And then one day, I’ll cross the river
    I’ll fight life’s final war with pain
    And then, as death gives way to victory
    I’ll see the lights of glory and I’ll know He reigns

Am so blessed with this video.
as people humble themselves and turned from their wickedness… God promised to heal the land.

Because our Lord and Savior lives l… we can live.
For my Redeeemer lives!

I agree with you even there is a crisis there is no hinder for them to worship God. Its so amazing to see this people putting their trust in the Lord. It reminds us even their is problems and trials we can’t stop praising and worshiping our God. I pray for this people that our God gave them the desire of their heart.

1 Like