Before Pentecost, the disciples had the power to drive out demons, but the Holy Spirit had not yet come down at that time untill Pentecost , then by what power did the disciples drive out demons?

Before Pentecost, the disciples had the power to drive out demons, but the Holy Spirit had not yet come down at that time untill Pentecost , then by what power did the disciples drive out demons?

i do not know how to answer this question, But i still think disciples also dive out demons by the power of Holy Spirit.

Amen. By the power of Jesus Christ. Pentecost marked the beginning of a new era, when more people can get the power of Holy Spirit, not just the 12 disciples, prophets.

the Holy Spirit one who always heal the people… in the day of Pentecostal the Holy Spirit came to stay in believers heart permanently

Jesus was with them one who same as the Holy Spirit so Jesus gave them the authority and power to drive out the demons and heal the sick

Thank you!

Amen! I see.

Amen. Thank you !

I see. Thank you!!

If you are been tormented by demonic spirits/demons and need help .
I recommend Daily Mercy, because I was set free by it .It’s an extensive online deliverance program that can be done from anywhere you have internet connection.
www.ricardowatson.com ,look for Daily Mercy and schedule a call.