Being blessed one!

Psalms 1: 1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.

When the worldly man asks, “What kind of man is the blessed one?”, here he gets the answer for sure. Among the 7.8 billions of populations on this planet, tons of man does walk in step with wickedness, stand in the way that sinners choose to follow, sit in the accompany of mockers.

Murdering, stealing, robbery, adultery, deceiving, abusing, in the social environment, these evil is easily seen done by evil individual or fellow gangs. The people who’ve seen it might say, “Then what man is the blessed one?” The Lord speaks to these people through this Scripture, “The blessed is the one who does not do these evil affair.” If you and I are the one who asks the question, the Lord holds a hope and blessing for you and I, there is a chance for you and I to be blessed. Because they the wicked will pay the penalty for their wickedness and evil at the end of life after resurrection, but you and I will gain eternal life after resurrection, if only you and I remain in Jesus Christ.

“You see people do this, this and this, but what will you do? Will you want to be the one blessed? ” If you say “yes”, then walk away from those wicked people, and delight in the law of the Lord, and meditate on the law of the Lord day and night, and act in his law. This law will lead you into the eternal life. This law is the law of love.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.