Biblical Jesus vs Modern Jesus. Which Jesus do you follow?

There are two Jesus’. One revealed to us in the scriptures and one concocted by Satan to deceive professed Christians. This modern day concoction of Jesus really isn’t anything new, the Apostle Paul warned the church almost 2,000 years ago about a counterfeit Jesus and a counterfeit Gospel.

He said:

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. -2 Corinthians 11:4

Then Paul said if this surprises you, it really shouldn’t. Because:

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; who’s end shall be according to their works. -2 Corinthians 11:13-15

source: Biblical Jesus vs. The Modern Jesus | Christian Overcomers Blog - Bible Study & Prophecy

3 Likes

Hello @Steven when did you get this from?

in my own opinion there is only one jesus… same thing he works on our life, he is the way the truth and the life…
if we separate or creare two jesus in two different time ot will confuse our faith and the person who will be pastoring… just be a good example for them and spread gods word for others and believe on one lord jesus christ…

Hello, dear @Steven,
This is one of those things that people don’t understand, I particularly think about it as an example those criminals who were crucified at the side of Jesus, one just makes jokes and insults to Jesus saying an ironic way to save us and yourself, the other truly repents and turns to Jesus asking for forgiveness and to remember him. Of course Jesus does to that man, even though he was a criminal, but he had to be on the cross to be able to truly accept the Lord.
We must repent our sins and walk the true way of being a good person, which is obviously done by following the Jesus teachings. If we don’t want to we won’t go to the heavens, or do we want to try to get crucified to try to replicate the true repent that felt the man at the side of Jesus? I don’t think anybody wants to try that haha.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Indeed, the world has kept on changing Jesus to fit its own narrative. Since the renaissance and until today, the world depicted the image Christ as a European. And unfortunately, it is not only Christ’s image that they changed, but the world has also changed Christ’s teachings, philosophies, and actions, which is needless to say, is dangerous. That is why it is important to always read the bible to make sure that all religious articles, teachings that we read or hear are according to the Bible.

Acts 17:11 Now the Bereans were more noble-minded than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if these teachings were true.

We only have one God, one Jesus, and we only have one Holy Spirit. Jesus said He is the same yesterday, today and forever, that is in Hebrews 13:8. This means that our beautiful Savior will never change whether we like it or not. He will never be tailor fitted to what you what Him to be because it suites your preference. My dear friends this is the main reason why we should have a close and intimate relationship with God. A constant line of communication which results to spiritual discernment.

2 Likes

@arrol it’s just a reflection on some people’s faith. Many people don’t know Jesus according to the Bible, but to human teaching and personal desire. This photo is to help reflect on our own faith, whether we go astray.

I’ve seen this going around on Facebook and whoever came up with it did a great job. People have watered down the greatness, power, and holiness of who Jesus really is. I wish more people would take time to read the Gospels to really see how Jesus behaved when He walked among people.

1 Like

Amen, many people just want to get from Jesus Christ, but do not spend time studying God’s words or pray, they forget the blessing is just the fruits of a good relationship with Jesus Christ.

Biblical Jesus