Biblical Order of the Family

Jimmy Ka

So right

Elizabeth Fleming

Roger Haefer it’s not partial true. We speak about context here and it’s true. 1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.This is a order of authority. Now, when it comes to relationship with God we all have access through Christ but that doesn’t change the fact that we must be submissive---- in the Lord---- to the higher authority in the family context.

Cornel Bilauca

David Smith Amen and amen-agree.

Nguyen Bao Ngoc

Nina McKenzie

God’s plan!

Mary Sawyers

HIS ways are higher then our ways , if only the world came to there senses and Obeyed HIS HOLY WAYS , how this world would be

Fernando Silva

Cornel Bilauca Jesus is God.NiaPearl Minor-Clark agree, however, Jesus was speaking about His Father as someone greater than himselfCornel Bilauca no reason to separate them though because they’re one in the same. Just know when someone is speaking about Jesus they’re speaking about God and the Holy Spirit.NiaPearl Minor-Clark it’s not a matter of “separation” and with regard of the initial post … I was trying to make a point. We are all under a authority as Jesus was teaching.

NiaPearl Minor-Clark

I firmly believe this. Families that practice this are very happy.

Shirley Birt

Where is the Church the Body of Christ, tha family of God

Mike Mallare

What about God? Who’s the head of Christ?

Robert Chambers