Blessed are the merciful

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Matthew 5:7

1 Like

Have mercy on the others, help other who needs help, be kind and be righteous. God will bless your family and protect you from the dark. Believe in him and he will show mercy.

Thanks for this @FaithinGod… mercy as defined is forgiveness and patience extended to someone despite the fact that the person deserves only justice…Let me share a prayer…and nowadays being merciful is such a hard duty to accomplish…murders are everywhere!

Let me share a prayer for everyone to recite…
Today Lord, I forgive those who have done me wrong in the past and I forgive those who will do me wrong in the future. I release it! Every chain that binds me to negativity, hurt and pain will be broken. I curse it out and rebuke it and invite Your mercy into my heart. In Jesus’ Almighty name I pray, Amen!

1 Like

@FaithinGod This is a nice verse to ponder on. We live in a world of indifference and hate. It’s easier to judge people than to forgive. However, God has shown mercy to His people in spite of their flaws. He went to sinners and called them friends. As God offers grace despite our own sins, let us also extend our hearts to people who are too difficult to love. I pray for healing around the world.

Give mercy to the others.Learn to forgive who sins you.God will always be with you guiding you and praying for you.Be a good samaritan help others as you can and be blessed.