Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. Revelation 1:3

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it as a hidden treasure!
Remind the believers of these things, make every effort to present yourself approved to God, an unashamed workman who accurately handles the word of truth charging them before God to avoid quarreling over words, avoid irreverent, empty chatter, which will only lead to more ungodliness, that succeeds only in leading the listeners to ruin. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’ Therefore, everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of his household, to give the others their food at the proper time? Blessed is that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.

2 Timothy 2:14-16
Luke 6:46
Matthew 7:22-24

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Therefore, said he unto them every scribe then which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is a householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

Matthew 13:52