BRING HOPE!

My dear beloved friends,
Please could you pray for NEW HOPE SCHOOl.
Last year we had 50 student, but now we have 189 students who are studying English and Computers. There are many poor students in my remote area of Cardamom Mountain of Cambodia and so we need financial
Please pray into how you might be able to support us.

WE NEED:
────
1- Regular financial support. Could you set up a regular donation to us? Just a few dollars a month would make a huge difference to us.
────
2- Volunteer English teachers to teach in the short or and long term.
────
3- More computers for students to practice on. You can donate your old or used computers, as we need 20 more PCs.

Thank you so much for your love, prayers and donations. Please contact me for bank details or any more information you might need. Thank you very much.
Every blessing.
Mr. Sophea Meas, head of New Hope School.

CONTACT US:
Mr. Sophea Meas
Head of New Hope School.
Tel:+855 98 50 55 17
Email: newhopeschoolkv@gmail.com
Donate us:

• Bank Name: ACLEDA
  • Acc. Name: MEAS SOPHEA
    -Account Number:
    3500-20692197-1-7
  • SWIFT Code: ACLBKHPP
1 Like

Will pray for this school, and also share this information in the Facebook Group.

My name is Sophea,
I would like to tell about my story why I want to start a New Hope School and Church in the remote area of Caedmon Mountain in Cambodia.
After I and my wife got married, I have a voice to called me to leave my own work in the Phnom Penh capital city in Cambodia. In the Phnom Penh I worked as IT Man in a Organization which I got a good salary.
But one day, God called me to start a New Hope School because in the remote village. Then I left my work at the city to stay in this village in 2017. At that time I prayed to god that “I am here lord, what will I do next?”.
Then God told me to start a New Hope School that provide free education in English and Computers to the children and the youth because at that time there was not many people care about that education. Most of the children and youths left their school because of their families very poor. So the children and youth need to go to work and find the money to pay for the dept and the family support.
So, until now I start it for 2 years and I try to find many people to help this village but no answer they just said this village is too far from the city and out of their target.
And I heard a voice to let me share our story on website to the CROSSMAP with the Facebook page I already liked from 2 or 3 years a go.
I prayed that God will make a ways and answer to my prayers.
Amen!

1 Like

Inspiring to hear your story! God bless all your efforts :+1:

Amen! Praise the Lord!

You said many times that you “heard a voice” and that your wife once at least “heard a voice”.

The Bible, the Word of God, is the only reliable way we can “hear the voice of God” now. Many, if not all of us, would do many things to anger GOD and bring His wrath on us if we all followed whatever we call “voices” in our heads or hearts.

Jeremiah 17:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

I will most certainly pray that GOD will lead you through His Word, and soon. I would hate to see you worse than stranded simply because you forgot to check in the Bible to see if you are following God as He would have you do.

Your intentions seem good: to help education come to your village. But that is not enough, as a Christian.

If you need an example of untethered Christianity, just look at the television stations from America that broadcast so-called “Christian” speakers. They are not following God, they are fleecing the flock. I pray that you will not fall into this danger.

Thank you Sunami for your encourage and love with care!
And by the ways, the situation in my remote is really difference and hard more than any place I used to be. Many people mostly don’t care about anything just to find job to live for their support and living life.
SO the “Voice” I said is the voice that lead me to stay here and make change. So I prayed to God to help me on open a way that I can work with it. And then reminded me a Bible Verses of Mathew 10:16 “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."
So, what can I stay in this situation. Then I start a New Hope School that provide free Education that this education can help the people out of poverty and live with a better life ( the place I live is very lack of education).
Then I share then about Jesus! They just herd about Jesus first time. Oh, can you imagine that. They wanted to hear more!

That why I prayed on my first Topic that “Build a Church and Build New Hope”
https://community.crossmap.com/t/build-a-church-and-build-new-hope/1634

So next I prayed that may God bless me wisdom and strength to start a church and need more help from any volunteer who have experience of building a church. Because, I am not a pastor, church leader or church builder at all. I just a Worship Leader while I was at my hometown. That this is new for me! That why I need you and your friends to pray for me to do all the thing that I never did before.
Finally, I really thank for your Love and care. I need more ideas or experience more from you.
May God bless you!
Love,
Sophea

1 Like

Please, please tell me you read your Bible every day. That you meditate on it day and night. (Read Psalm 1 for that)

It’s wonderful to hear that you shared about Jesus and the people there heard about Him for the first time! That they want to hear more is very encouraging.

About you not being a pastor, church leader or church builder at all, the last two don’t matter as much as the first. However, if you hand yourself entirely over to the Lord that means you will follow what He says in His word. The scripture that came to mind sounded to me more like a warning: Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves…” Put on the full armor of God (found in the book of Ephesians) as you will need it.

I am praying that God will fill you with His Word so that you know how to go about building your ministry on His Word. Without that, everything will fall in your ministry. See Matthew 7:24-27. I do not wish to hear that your ministry fell. I would love to hear that it thrives.

Perhaps you could get some help from a group called Masters University at the following link: https://www.masters.edu then click on “Request Info”. They might be able to send you some resources. Let them know what you’re doing and that you need the help. They are a ministry interested in training and equipping men to pastor and rightly divide the Word in places all over the world. Indigenous pastors, not imported ones from America! :blush:

Fill your mind with God’s Word every day, my friends. And I will add to my prayers that if you are somehow not where God wants you to be that He will provide you a way to get where He wants you to be. I am worried. Your faith is great, but you seem to have arrived there with very very few tools. It’s good you are asking for prayers. But before your ministry can grow, if you are indeed, building it on Christ, then you need much support and a willingness to dive into the Word of God daily as though it was your life preserver, for that is exactly what it is. For us all.

God bless.

1 Like

Great to hear this story. May God bless your ministry.

Prayer Request!
Dear my beloved brothers and sister in Christ! My name is Sophea. I believe in Christ in 2004, but I am just move to live in my wife village that a remote area in 2017. I would like you to pray for our school called “New Hope School”. The New Hope School in located in a remote area of Cambodia on cardamom mountain. And most of the people around here are not hear about Jesus yet.
So I want to see this poor area to accept Jesus and help their children with English and Computer Education in order to bring them the new hope.
Please, pray for us such as:
1- We need a local church in this area.
2- We need volunteer missionaries who willing to serve in English teaching and plant a church for long times or short time.
3- We need more computers for the students to practice.
Your prayer and help is very important to change this remote area!
May God bless you! Amen!

For more information please contact:
Name: Mr. Sophea Meas

 Facebook: New Hope Schoo: Redirecting...
 Email: newhopeschoolkv@gmail.com
 Tel: +855 98 50 55 17
The map of the remote area and New HopeSchool: Google Maps

1 Like

@Sophea Welcome to Crossmap Community!

Glad to know your works in Cambodia. May the Lord bless your ministry richly. Prayers!

Please feel free to share your mission experiences and prayer requests here.

Thank you

1 Like

Thank Moses!
I am really glad and bless for your prayer!
I will share about my mission in Cambodia more!
And I pray that God will open a way!
God bless you!
Love,
Sophea

1 Like